Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Awesome

Just wanted to share I had an AWESOME night out last night at the Royal Albert Hall, first time I've ever been there, fantastic venue, we sat front row stalls right next to the stage-AWESOME :o .

We saw Gabrielle who was brilliant but the 'Reverend' Al Green was AWESOME, UNBELEIVABLE, FANTASTIC. xD

'OUR SONG' is 'Let's stay together' you can here it HERE

I've looked for video's of him live but they don't give justice to the 'live' experience.

Peggy

Guest MaryEMac

Great to hear that you hd a good time Peggy. I went to the Albert hall when my children were early teens and we went for a church event. The compere was Phillip Schofield and there was some entertainment( I've forgotten what it was :o ) followed by a service. All I can really remember is that if I had leant over and really stretched, I could have touched Phillip as he walked to the back of the auditorium. (swoon).

Mary

Gosh Peggy, great photos, HOW CLOSE WERE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

The attached pic shows without using zoom. The red is the edge of the stall. I've only got a 5meg camera (I think that's the correct jargon :o ), so if I'd had a super dooper camera pics would have been even better (of course-state the obvious xD:( )

Peggy

post-3604-1225995635_thumb.jpg

p.s. Didn't get home until round 1:30am, so tonight, teenagers early to bed, candles, wine, Al Green on the sound system and another good night. :o

Peggy

(or is that too much information xD )