Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Involving Children In Planning Training Day

Hi all

thought you maybe interested in this course that our EAZ is running. It is being presented by Mindstretchers and will focus on how to include children in the planning process. I ahve attached a flyer for the course here and also a link for more info on Mindstretchers

Hope some of you maybe able to make it!

http://www.mindstretchers.co.uk/

Consulting_Children_Training_Day.doc

We had this training in Stockport last Thursday. It was very funny, very interesting and thought provoking. I am seriously looking at how we can involve the children in pre-school with the planning and how we can extend their thinking skills.

You will really enjoy it.

Linda

Sounds ab fab to me - would love to attend something like this (especially reading everyone else's responses!).

Will have to see if our Borough could do something similar!

Maz

I agree, it sounds wonderful! As a matter of interest, have you any idea how much it has cost to put the training event on?

I agree, it sounds wonderful! As a matter of interest, have you any idea how much it has cost to put the training event on?

Promise me that if you're thinking about it that you'll invite me won't you Wolfie? I'd prefer a Saturday if possible - but don't worry: I can wait until the football season is over! xD

Seriously though, I imagine that you could contact Mindstretchers through their website and ask... :o

Maz

Edited by HappyMaz

Wolfie

You can email them and they will let you know. They actually do training at the nurseries they have in Scotland as well as going out to local authorities. They are nature nurseries and they spend between 80-90 percent of their time outdoors!

The training we had was all to do with talking and thinking books to extend the way the children think.

Linda

Thanks for that Linda - I will! I don't for a moment think that we'd be able to host it as a Centre but maybe as an authority.....you never know...and you'll never get unless you ask! :o

Thanks for that Linda - I will! I don't for a moment think that we'd be able to host it as a Centre but maybe as an authority.....you never know...and you'll never get unless you ask! :o

Claire was due to be one of the speakers at Paddy Beels centre in the summer so it is viable

• 3 months later...

I am looking to book a speaker that is related to the EYFS in any way that will appeal to teachers and practitoners working with the EYFS. I did a search on this forum and came uopn this Mind Strechers course- was it any good ?

Can anyone recommend any other good speakers who would be willing to come to Kent. I want something exciting, hands on, motivating......!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)