Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Resources For Eyfs

On a wet and windy morning I have found myself looking through the pile in the corner! and have discovered a letter form FORUM BUSINESS MEDIA LTD www.forum businessmedia.co.uk.

They have put together a support package for the EYFS ( ofsted tips, planning guides, assessment made simple etc) and I am wondering whether any other forum friends have had dealings with this company before. It all sounds pretty good on paper but does cost of just over £170 offer value for money. I really need to be on the ball and not waste our pennies if its not up to standard. We are a pre-school by the way.

Any thoughts please? :o

Probably nothing you couldn't find on here for way less. I think a lot of people are trying to cash in on EYFS and producing stuff that may have little or no field testing. Do they do samples?? Praps look at them and try before you commit to anything!!

I agree with Catma - there are an awful lot of companies jumping on the bandwagon, making the most of individuals/groups' uncertainties and lack of confidence in using the new EYFS framework.

I can't see how anything can be worth £170 - Catma's right, you'll probably find the answers and solutions on here for nothing and you'll be able to ask questions that are specific to your setting.

I agree with others, I've had a quick look on the site too, can't find anything about EYFS, but I did notice a vacancies advert placed in 2006 :o , either they couldn't fill the post and it's still a vacancy or they don't update their website very often, that makes me ask myself 'how updated and therefore relevant are their resources?' xD

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)