Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Searching For 'outdoor Wear'

Hi

I am looking to invest in rainsuits (a bit like jump suits!), can anyone recommend some that are good value and long lasting?

Thanks

I am looking to invest in rainsuits (a bit like jump suits!), can anyone recommend some that are good value and long lasting?

Try a forum search, Vaughantracy: I'm sure it has been discussed on here fairly recently!

Maz

rather than all in one suits I would reccomend dungarees and jacket as this allows the children to take off the jacket when hot yet still protect themselves with high sellopates or dungarees. We found this particularly useful in the warmer months.

We have just bought 2 all in ones to try out before committing to buying a larger number. We got ours from a place called Great Outdoors and they are Regatta branded and were priced at 12.99 each. This was a lot cheaper than some of the catalogues we looked at. Will report back when have tried them out!!

we have bought ours from viking kids. then sent samples of sizes. we have jackets and bottems with braces. i thought these would be better as they can be worn in summer with tshirts when its been raining. they are expensive but feel really good quality.

Just got ours from Charlies who have a shop near us. You can buy on-line:

http://www.charliesdirect.co.uk/product_pa...oCategoryID=180

We bought Regatta ones at £9.99 each

Goodness me LJW you have taken me back to my childhood with the mention of Charlies. I am sure that is where my mum used to go and get all our christmas presents for. We used to call it Cheap Charlies!

Denisse

Hi, We bought ours from Waterproofworld.co.uk. The more you buy the cheaper they are. We got ours for about 13.00 each (we had 18) The children love them!!! (I wish they did adult sizes!!)

In fact, when we last went down to our woodland area one child asked if we could wear them so she could...roll in the mud!! Brilliant!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)