Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Yet Another Plea For Help

Sue R

Hi, this is a sensible request, for once, from me!

I am responsible for staff training and development in our Day Nursery. As we have had a huge influx of new trainees recently (always a difficult time for us old hands!! xD ) I have been asked to do a training session on Health and Safety for our next Staff Meeting, 29/9/04. I am not having any problems with the subject matter, but it is looking a bit dry and potentially boring, so need some fairly light hearted exercises to break it up, whilst still remaining relevant.

I had, years ago, some pictures, cartoon-y ones, of a kitchen scene and a park-type scene, in which there were lots of potential hazards to be picked up on by students. I had hoped to use these as one group activity, but can't find them!! :o Typical.

Anyone have anything of this type to share, or know where I could try looking? Or any ideas for fun, related activities?

Thanks in advance,

Sue :D

Thank you, Susan. It's a very GOOD thought!! :o

This is probably why you're a Gardener ! :( I used to think I could think creatively, as well. Ah, well, I must be having a bad week... :wacko: xD :rolleyes: :(xD

Off to try to be a child being hazardous... Bliss !! :(

Sorry.

Had to say this - if you look at my last post 'wide-angled', the blinking smilies look like a subliminal morse code message!!!

Martini-will-take-over-the-world-at-tea-time-on-Wednesday

Sorry, sensible head back on now.

Sue :o

Well, Computer well and truly had the sulks when I got in today, so I kicked it about a bit, then restarted it!!!!!!!!!! Teach it to be sulky! (Thanks to the suggestion of a very kind man elsewhere :o )

Will shortly be off to see if there's any change!