Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Milk Scheme

For a short time, sadly, due to apparent theft of milk delivered, we were part of the Cool Milk scheme. We have now gone back to buying it from a supermarket which is very close by. However, Cool Milk are still sending me info by email. The latest says that we have to apply for a number, or if,as in our case, we have one already we must reapply, and send the form to Cool Milk. I assume that we will send ours direct to NMRU, but I'm wondering whether anyone who has always bought their milk independently and then claimed has heard about this? It says you can call NMRU on 0844 991 4444 if you are unsure whether or not you have an NMRU number, but in the past when I've tried to call it's been a bit of a nightmare!

If it helps the geographical number for NMRU is: 01858 410510. If you use this number at least you wont be paying out on a premium number.

They answer as MRM, but just ask for nursery milk scheme.

I have always found them helpful when I have rang. This company took over from the London lot in January 2007 so if its been some time since you have had contact with them, then they may be more helpful.