Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted Reports

Guest peekleeds

Guest peekleeds

Hi our pre-school had our inspection on 12th September and we are still waiting for the report to be published. Has anyone else who has had an inspection since EYFS started had their report published? We keep checking the ofsted website and there doesn't seem to be many being put on.

Ive seen a couple and they do seem different from the previous style, Id say much more like a school one if you have experience of those. The headings are no longer under the ECM outcomes but reflect the headings in your SEF.. leadership and management; quality of provision; standards etc etc. (cant remember them all off hand)

If you look at the OFSTED site and just go to recent inspections you wil find a few there.

We had our inspection on the 23rd Sept. I telephoned today and have been told that there are 'technical issues' regarding Day care Settings on school sites. The person at Ofsted phoned the inspector and i have since been told that they can give us no time scale in when we will get the report. The schools report has been fed to parents and today been published on the website. The parents maybe thinking that i trying to hide something as they have asked why it is not published!!

The correct time scale is 15 days but this is going to be much longer.

Hope this helps

Alison

Hey there,

Our sister Nursery was inspected on the 15th Sept and the report only came through today, so we all had a good read!!

The layout is different - you have all the report under the headings then the back page is what they call a 'Record of Inspection judgements' which breaks down the satisfactory and good etc!

Mich x

Guest peekleeds

Yes we were just saying today the parents are going to be questioning why we haven't given them any feedback yet. We were a bit worried they might think something was wrong even though we were told by the inspectors we have been graded as good. We have included info about the inspection in our latest newsletter letting the parents know it went well and that we hope the report will be available shortly.

Hi ya.

Oftsed out today and believe it went quite well. I am pleased at that as only been running on own for 5 weeks and had a lot of work to do that old manager didn't do before she left the country.

There was no warning but believe we have found a way to keep on track as we are on school site and they do get notification of impending inspection and they will let us know. Under the new EYFS the school, out of school club and our pre-school is inspected on the same day but with different inspectors. Hopefully that is the case and not goin to have another one inbetween now and the next school inspection. please tell me different if you know different.

Ofsted are not referring to old registration with old manager's failings as have a new registration number and am now glad that it was a whole new registration and not a variation as i was first told before it was changed to new registration with new number.

Good luck for everyone who has there's to look forward to (lol)and well done for those who have had them, whatever the outcome.

We were inspected on the 11th of Sep and havent recieved ours yet either. We had a parents meeting planned for Tonight but have had to put it back as I'd like to thave the report prior to the meeting!

They said it shouldn't be too long now!

N