Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Children In Need

mundia

Do you want questions PMing to you or just on here? I've got time to help with things at the mo so I'm happy to play a part in this all.

OMG!!!

Smelling salts all round - AAAARGHH!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOO........My son does a lovely headless chicken thing for me when asked something !!!

Really???? :o:(xD

Oh......

Ok Sue Ill let you off this time..... But I'l still accept some questions from you.

Nichola, yes please PM them to me, They wont be released until the big night.....

It all helps to build up the suspense! :( Luckily Sue, you and narnia have written so much about Marillion over the years that there is probably as much on the forum here as on their own website. xD So questions about them aren't totally out of the question. :o

just a quick reminder to everyone that we need questions for the big quiz. As it stands at the moment its going to be a very short one!

Please pm me your questions (and answers) to ask on quiz night...

I plan on doing some this coming week. I'm out tomorrow with a friend for lunch but got many days free to think of stuff! I've nto forgotten!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)