Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Growing Sequencing Cards- Any Ideas Where I Can Find Any?

:o Hi am doing the topic of 'Me and My Body' and have been trawling the Internet for sequencing cards of a human grwoth cycle. E.g. Baby-toddler-elderly person, etc. Any ideas where I can find any would be much appreciated. Thanks : xD

I use a site called montessorimaterials.org a lot for things like this not sure if there are any but worth a look everythings free to download. Failing that you could try making some yourself with images from google. Jojom x

Thanks, those on Sparklebox are brill! Been on other website but no sequencing cards- great website tho for other things so have book marked the site.

Thanks for your help

:o

We did this using our families within our nursery. We managed to find baby right through to 98 year old right in our community. It wasn't that easy getting permission but we did in the end and it was very much more real to our children.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)