Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Medium Term Planning In Reception

HI I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT PEOPLE ARE DOING FOR THEIR MEDIUM TERM PLANNING IN RECEPTION? I AM ALL CONFUSED. I KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT TO SET A TOPIC AS SUCH BUT I HAVE SOWED THE SEED OF OURSELVES BY LEAVING OUT THE STORY OF FUNNYBONES AND SKELETONS ETC IN HOPE THAT THEY MIGHT BECOME INTERESTED AND BINGO! SO THEN WE TALKED ABOUT THINGS BUT I STILL FEEL THAT I HAVE HAS A LOT OF INPUT. THEY HAVE COME UP WITH LOTS THAT THEY WOULD LIKE TO DO AND HAVE CHOSEN 2 ROLE PLAY IDEAS. THEY DO SEEM TO BE INTERSETED IN THINGS THAT I HAVE PRESENTED TO THEM. I AM ALSO GOING TO MAKE MY TOPICS SNAPPIER AND SHORTER SO NOT HAVE 6 WEEKS OF KUW ALREADY PLANNED. BUT I AM NOW CONFUSED WITH HOW TO PRESENT ALL OF THIS? PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP. WITH ADVANCED THANKS NATASHA

Also does anyone have a planning format to share. i am not stuck for ideas but i can not make a format to suit. i know that they are personal to people and settings but i have changed mine every week because it never seems to fit. if anyone can stop me from screaming i would be most grateful.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)