Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mobile Phone Policy

belle06

Hi All

I need to put together a policy for staff on the use of mobile phones within the nursery does anyone have one I can borrow to look at or have any suggestions where to start. Thanks

Hi Belle

This is one of my pet hates, I presume you mean staff using their own mobile phones during session times?

In our staff induction manual we state that they may only be used during official break times, if they need to be contacted in an emergency then they should use the pre-school phone.

Debbie

Hi debster

Yes it is for staff use the usual using phones having them in pockets and at times they have been known to txt on the nursery floor, the thing is they are never stopped from making and taking important calls at work

We have a policy that states " staff may not use mobile phones during working hours at all. All mobile phones should be switched off, or on silent. The setting's telephone number may be given as an emergency contact during working hours" The management do not expect staff to respond to text messages or voicemail during working hours. Friends and family should be made aware of this policy.

Hi

I knew i had read it on a poster at work but was unsure who it was by but i can know acknowledge it properly it was excerpt from "Within My Power" by Forest Witcraft) I have found a lovely website with poems and quotes about teachers on the link is below.

poems for teachers

belle06, I love the poem entitled 'Who's child is this'. The others were really nice but I might use this one if you don't mind. mrsW.x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)