Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

How Is The Fs Included In School Policies?

Hi

This term a few of our school policies are being updated. I was wondering in what way the FS is included in your subject area general policies. Think I would like a general statement that could go into each policy but have been unable to come up with anything so far :o

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

I don't think FS is included in our policies (subject ones I mean) - we have a separate Foundation Stage policy ... which needs updating but I am thinking it sounds a difficult task as I haven't done one before!!!

I found this on the TES website and adapted it for my setting. Hope its of some use.

Edited by Peggy
copyright breach- attachment deleted

I adapted the same policy that gozolady talks about -and signposted all our other policies...health and safety, bnehaviour management, admissions, safeguarding, partnership with parents, etc.etc - from the relevant sections of the EYFS Policy. It sems to have worked fine and shows how the themes and principles of the EYFS underpin everything that we do.

We tweaked the EY policy from the TES site.

It was a fab document!

We worked on it together and made it ours and this was added to the school policies.

Other policies for nursery / reception were written when the nursery first started to provide private provision and we needed our own policies.

:o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)