Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Milk

Hi all,

Haven't posted in a while but have been reading posts and sitting in the side lines!

I just wondered if anyone knew if reception children are entitled to milk?? Our nursery children have milk and reception children have always had squash but I have a feeling children up to 5yrs old are entitled to milk, what do other schools do and does anyone know how I can find out for definite??

Thanks

Oh good I was trying to do that Peggy. When I do post links I put in the post number but the wrong posts come up. What am I doing wrong? (sorry to hijack this thread)

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by post number. :o I find the post, copy the address (very top blue bar of screen), then I add the link using the icon to the right of the smileys just above the text box. (I don't use the quick access insert:post link, which is to the left of the text box) I Paste the link address then give the link a title ie: 'HERE'.

Does that make sense?

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)