Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy 5th Birthday...

...to me! I've been registered on the forum for 5 years today! Wow how my work and home life has changed in the last 5 years! I've been through good times and bad and people on here have always been there to help me through it all!

Thanks FSF!

Edited by Nichola

...to me! I've been registered on the forum for 5 years today! Wow how my work and home life has changed in the last 5 years! I've been through good times and bad and people on here have always been there to help me through it all!

Thanks FSF!

Happy Birthday to you. Hope things continue to go well and you know where to call and shout when things don't. The forum is fantastic as a support place at any time isn't it.

Take care and here's to your next 5 years.

Nicky xD:(:o

Thanks guys. I can't quite believe it's 5 years, time has flown by. I've moved from mainstream to special ed during that time. I've had an accident, an operation and time off work through work related stress due to a not very nice head teacher! I've become engaged and then married and remain so, hopefully babies to follow at some point! So much in such a short space of time!

Have just caught up with your post Nichola and realised that I have just passed the five year landmark too. I must have joined two days before you. During that time, I have retired and moved from Kent to Dorset. Although not involved in education now, I still keep a close eye on what is going on.

Hali, I think me and you should have our own exclusive one! :o

Well I'm often partying alone in chat: you're both welcome to join me any time. So long as you promise not to be rude or gang up on me (and they know who they are! xD )