Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Themes And Principles

skippy

Hi I'm looking to put together some training to support staff using the themes and principles card. Though we could look at each card/section over time and see what we do to support this area ways we could improve etc. Just wondered if anyone had done this before and what you did?

Hi Skippy

I have done some training on the themes and principles which was very sucessful and really got everyone thinking.

For each small group to work together I made up packs of cards consisting of:

each theme

each principle

the statements

I cut all the statements into strips and laminated everything. It certainly produced plenty of discusiion between groups and when everyone had finished I handed out the correct answers.

I've attached the resources I produced if you want to print off and laminate

Cathy

commitment_statements.doc

Headings_for_themes.doc

Principles_of_eyfs.doc

Hi Cathy thats a really good idea thank you. I could use this initially but what I would also like to do is to almost make a development plan that shows what we do now to support children and what we could do to enhance. Any ideas gratefully received

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)