Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Returning To Reception Help!

Hi all, I'm new to this site but I'm hoping you can help.

I'm returning to reception in January after a year on maternity leave and I'm feeling snowed under with eyfs. I have to create all long and medium term plans etc in line with eyfs as my supply hasn't done this, who can blame her. Have any of you lovely people got any examples you would mind sharing or any advice.

Many thanks x

Edited by Guest

Hi Jupiter

have you looked in the resource library located on the left hand side of the page under resources or done a forum search by clicking on forum search in the top right hand corner and serch for eyfs planning I am sure you will find lots of useful info.

P.S welcome to the forum I am sure you will soon be as addicted as we all are

Hi Jupiter, and welcome to the forum :o

You may find, having read lots of threads here, that you won't need both a long term and a medium term plan any more, and you can amalgamate the two. By far the most important plans will be your short term ones, based on observations of the children. Good luck with your preparations for returning to school. Are you able to attend any LA courses before January?

Welcome to the forum Jupiter! :o You're not alone - most of us are busy "tweaking" planning and trialling new methods! I'm impressed that you're getting things ready for January, you must have a baby that let's you get some things done in the day!! xD

Thanks for the advice.

No Wolfie my baby demands constant attention and doesn't sleep, hence the need to start getting ready now. Glad to know it's not just me trialling different planning methods.

No Wolfie my baby demands constant attention and doesn't sleep, hence the need to start getting ready now. Glad to know it's not just me trialling different planning methods.

You've impressed me even more now! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)