Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Operational Planning

Hi Everyone, I am hoping that you wonderful knowleadgeable people will be able to shed some light on my dilemma ....... :o Does anyone have a list of the contents you need to put in a Pre School operational plan...? I seem to have mountains of information and I'm wondering if it is all relevant. I thoroughly enjoy logging on to the forum every day ! I find it so comforting to know that there are so many supportive, like minded and dedicated people out there , xD thank you.

We have all our policies, room layouts, job specs, committee roles, contact numbers for committee, and a chart of staff positions and their qualifications, we also have a sep CPD folder which has staff qualifications and certifcates, CRB No's etc... minds gone blank now - if i think of anything else i'll let you know.. it's been a long day

Hello faz,

This is what we used to write our operational plan. This website also has lots and lots of useful templates and information free to download.

Hope this helps,

em x

http://www.devon.gov.uk/index/cyps/early_y...g_your_plan.htm

Dear Simcity & Emma, Thank you so much for your speedy replies ... as I thought I have lots of irrelevant paperwork in my operational plan, your advice has been a great help. Guess what I will be doing tonight !!! Many Thanks Faz x

Hi Faz,

yes it is a lot of info but found tat at our last inspection (Nov 07) all the paperwork the inspector needed was in the one file- well most of it. The link above is really good and if you want to have a look I can post our index sheets for you.

ooh we must have been typing together! :o

Edited by lynned55

Hi Faz,

yes it is a lot of info but found tat at our last inspection (Nov 07) all the paperwork the inspector needed was in the one file- well most of it. The link above is really good and if you want to have a look I can post our index sheets for you.

ooh we must have been typing together! xD

Hi Lynned 55, have just popped back on the forum for a break from the plan ...... : :( yes I would appreciate a peep at your index sheets if it is not too much trouble, I understand a lot better now what the purpose of the plan is, the link Emma suggested is great and so informative, it is easy to understand. Many Thanks for your help Faz x :o

hi hope you dont mind ,

but i had a look and i think ill do an index for my setting too.

im a childminder but it would look good if Ofsted could look at MY list/Index

and see where all my information is and the files and what the contents are etc.

needs a lot of tweeking to fit my setting so will not pinch yours but thank you

Thanks for sharing your index xD I can see how manageable it is to have all your documents in one place, up to now I have kept all this information in seperate files, making it hard to find at times :( I have managed to get a place on an operational planning course this coming Monday, so any updated / new info I gain I will pass on to you. Hope you all have a good weekend :o Faz x

Hi Everyone, I am hoping that you wonderful knowleadgeable people will be able to shed some light on my dilemma ....... :o Does anyone have a list of the contents you need to put in a Pre School operational plan...? I seem to have mountains of information and I'm wondering if it is all relevant. I thoroughly enjoy logging on to the forum every day ! I find it so comforting to know that there are so many supportive, like minded and dedicated people out there , xD thank you.

Hi Faz i saw on gov website a format where the operational plan was set out in the format of five every child matters outcomes and on each outcome it told you which policies to put where matkat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)