Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Risk Assessment

Gosh - I hadn't thought of changing my risk assessments because of the EYFS. Has someone asked you to change yours? Wonder what everyone else has done - will be interested to read others' replies!

Maz

Oh - and welcome to the Forum!

Edited by HappyMaz

Hi

I have never had a risk assessment form so would be interested to see what others are using. I teach in Reception but am responsible for Nursery too. Would there be a separate form for each classroom or could it all be on one? How often do they need to be done?

Also, does anyone know where we stand on having pets such as fish and gerbils?

Thank you!

Hi

I have never had a risk assessment form so would be interested to see what others are using. I teach in Reception but am responsible for Nursery too. Would there be a separate form for each classroom or could it all be on one? How often do they need to be done?

Also, does anyone know where we stand on having pets such as fish and gerbils?

Thank you!

Risk Assessment has been covered very well in the articles section, why we d them and what to include, plus some form. Written by Helen Edwards, you can find it by following this link HERE

Peggy

Hi Flutterby - in principle, you should be fine to have goldfish or gerbils (or both!) as long as you have done a risk assessment(!), checked whether any children have any allergies/medical conditions that may be affected by the presence/handling of animals and let the parents know what you are doing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)