Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I've Had Fun Today

xD

I've spent time this morning playing with gloop at home with my 6 + 8 yr old boys. I must admit that even though we do lots of things together they haven't been into messy stuff recently, so we had lots of fun. We also weent puddle stomping the other day and we all had a fab time. :o

Isn't it great when you can get them to admit they can have fun that isn't plugged into anything!!! :(

I'm not back at work until next week so I hope those who are back this week are having a good one.

Sal :(

I've just puddle jumped 3 of mine up the road to their dance lessons. :o

Hmm, ok I admit it was fun but because I'm already soaked It's now my job to take the dog for his constitutionals, whilst hubby stays home, in the warm cooking dinner. :(

Now tomorrows experiment is..............What happens to gloop when you roll it in a ball and throw it in a puddle?. xD:(

Peggy

im glad you had such a fun time,

I had quite a good day too, a new one yr old started with me and she settled in realy well,

4got how hard it is pushing a double pram up a hill !!!

went to school and back 4 times and it rained every time,

stopped off 4 coffee at a friends and set off all ova again,

sorted one prob out ,,,,,, i got the kids to tidy away and now i got my house back,

girls are chilling out waiting for dad to pick up, so not a bad day my back will b killing me l8r!

xxx

I sent my baby off to secondary school today! :o

Then spent the rest of the day getting what I laughingly call 'organised' for next week... Methinks I could be at it for the next three weeks and still not quite manage it!

Maz

Hi, glad you had a nice day, its nice to spend that 'Special time' with your own children. Well i went back to work on Monday after 3 days training, but only had new children today. Only one out of 6 new children became upset, but I'm sure we will have more tears before the weeks out, when they realise they have to come every day! The staff have been trying to get our heads round how we are going to fit all these observations, photos in. Its not the taking of the photos its the time it takes to put them into the childrens folders and reading all the observations! Hope everyone feels like we do as we have 39 children and only 3 staff in a school nursery. We feel we must be going wrong somewhere. We have not done a focused activity either this week. How does everyone else feel? SORRY for moaning :o 0258

We went back this week too and are gently easing our way in. Lots of new children to get to know so relying on familiar books, songs and 'safe' activities to break the ice with them. Don't tell Mr or Mrs O......... but we didn't even plan for this week. Settling these young children is far more important so Robinson, I wouldn't worry about not having a focused activity this week.