Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Cant Find

[Thanks everyone Thats just what i wanted.Have spent the whole day filling in SEF for ofsted I don't know whether to be modest or blow our trumpet - to b honest somedays we are brill and others we are managing esp if lots of staff off sick.how are you all getting on with it?

oops. posted the wrong one

try again....

I LIKE THIS ONE, may i use it not sure if i should ask first or just use other peoples hard work?

x :o

oops. posted the wrong one

This looks great, jeanine - you obviously worked hard on it.

Sorry if I'm being dense, but can you tell me what you're going to use it for? - it seems odd to me to put all the ELGs together in a diagram!

This looks great, jeanine - you obviously worked hard on it.

Sorry if I'm being dense, but can you tell me what you're going to use it for? - it seems odd to me to put all the ELGs together in a diagram!

to be honest i cant take much credit on it. i have put the info together but from off the Internet. google has been a great help!

i am not using it at the moment to be honest.

our children's centre teacher and i have been given the task by my line manager to do continuous provision and providing information for our families, so i was trying to gather information as my starting point and to get my head around all of it

... and this is the info i have been saving along the way - thought it might come in handy somewhere along the line.

not sure if this is going to work but we were sent these.

here goes

angela

:o this is my first time , thank you for those documents they will be great.

julie

thanks angelaw, I have downloaded the overview documents to look at. Are you using these documents for planning (easy to read) or for record keeping? I really am getting worried that I am falling behind and not doing enough for the EYFS. We have scrapbooks for each child where we add observations (and where next for the following weeks planning), photographs with the activity and the date and some of the child's work. I don't keep a ticklist or anything similar to the old "highlighted stepping stones". Help!!! please.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)