Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

My Favourite Things

Hello everyone,

I am hoping to start the new term with a topic called My Favourite things. This will give me a basis to work on but will not be set in stone - do people think this is still ok to do? Here are my ideas so far - Favourite food/ drink - link to healthy eating/ baking/ making/ preparing food, favourite colour - colour mixing/ handprints, favourite animals - classification/ variation/ sorting, clothes - materials, music or song, classroom activitiy - link to different areas, favourite book, film, cartoon, sport ... I also though the children could explore early stages of data handling and sorting throughout the topic. What do people think? Any ideas, examples, input would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance xox :o

Thank you Sue, that is a great help and a bit of a relief! x

I think I am getting there - I have included a weekly pacer with ideas for me but this is NOT set in stone and will prob change according to childrens interests - just concerned about the areas I have to cover with Y1! Any advice/ input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Medium_Term_Planning_Grid_sept_08.doc

• 1 month later...

Raindrops on roses

whiskers on kittens, yes I am the saddo who does the Sound of music tour in Saltzburg

but the song is brilliant as aPSE what can we do to feel better? prompt

:o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)