Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Woo Hoo!

In 12 hours time I shall be hopefully boarding my plane to Croatia! Me and my husband Joe are off for a week. Just a shame it is so early in the morning our flight (6.45am) but luckily we only live 5 minutes away from Manchester Airport so that's not too bad, even if check in is 4.45!

We're off to a place called Cavtat. So looking forward to it, just hoping my ankle doesn't give me too many problems.

We get back a week tomorrow and then I'm back at work on the Monday, luckily it's training! I then have a week and a day at work then I go off for an ankle operation on my rather silly ankle.

Busy times ahead!

Never been to Croatia so don't really know what to expect, just hoping it will be a fantastic time!

See you guys soon,

Nich

xx

Are you packed yet? :(

Have a great, relaxing break Nichola, take it easy on your ankle and just chill out. xD

In case I forget on your return, good luck with your ankle op. :o

Peggy

enjoy!! I have closed my setting for the whole of next week, and am:

catching up on seeing my grandchildren, one of whom is quite poorly again

cleaning my house

catching up on EYFS paperwork

catching up on catching up!

catching up on college work ready for new term.....you too simcity?? :)

and after all the general catching up, I'm determined to have a day out somewhere, maybe fossil hunting somwhere near Lyme Regis?

enjoy!! I have closed my setting for the whole of next week, and am:

catching up on seeing my grandchildren, one of whom is quite poorly again

cleaning my house

catching up on EYFS paperwork

catching up on catching up!

catching up on college work ready for new term.....you too simcity?? :)

and after all the general catching up, I'm determined to have a day out somewhere, maybe fossil hunting somwhere near Lyme Regis?

Hi Narnia

That all sounds familiar... yes i have spent all day doing the policies and operational folder... now just need an index... i have done the planning... then just the newsletter and registers... then i can start on the degree once i decide on an outside community..... was hoping for a couple of days out as well.... where does the time go??? Good Luck enjoy your week off.. by the way love your idea for an outside community.. wonderful wish we had an outside space.....thats another hassle i won't go into now

Narnia,

Have your day out on Monday BEFORE you start all your catching up, then you can guarantee to have your day out. :o

Why? Because you're worth it. xD

Peggy

THanks guys!

I'm home and we've had a fantastic time! It really is a stunning place. I've taken nearly 450 photos over the week, so I'll be sorting those and posting them online later this week or next. Can't believe it's work in the morning!

Nich

xx

Nichola...so you'd recommend Croatia then??

Yes definately. I'd really recommend Cavtat too, where we stayed. Small enough to be quiet and easy going, but not too small. Boats frequently to Dubrovnik and plenty of places doing tours elsewhere.

We went on 3 trips away from the village/town.

The first was an Island Cruise on a replica Galleon! 3 small islands which were beautiful and the last one had sandy beaches (Croatia is mostly pebbles) so we went in the sea there!

The second was to Montenegro. This was amazing, so stunning, and parts of it rather scary as we went up these most incredible twisty turny roads just wide enough for the coach (even though it was a 2-way road) with some stunning views.

The third was to Dubrovnik by boat which was fab, if not rather boiling once we got there but the city is definatelyone to see!