Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Gcse Results!

dublinbay

My daughter is celebrating the results of her science gcse. She got A* in chemistry (she regards this as her weakest subject!!) A in biology and A in physics. We are so very proud of her. :o

Apparently this is part 1 of the science gcse and will of course be sitting the 2nd part next year when she does her gcse's proper.

I hope I do as well as her with this current FD assignment!!! :(

In her typical non-committal teenage way she says, "Yeah I'm pleased, what's for dinner?" xD

Tell her well done. My daughter is away and wouldn't let me go to school for her results so we wait until they arrive in the post. So frustrating.

Al

Well done to all who have passed!

Totally off topic:

Only one thing I need to sit my GCSE Maths and Maths is my weakest subject ahhhhhhh!!!!

I have apparently got a the 'right' qualification for English but I am totally not sure, so I may have to resit this as well. But me thinks that I have a good level of English I will possibly get An A,B or C.

So this maybe this time next year I will be posting my GCSE results.

Beth