Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Student Mentor

Hi

I have been asked to mentor a student which i had a lot of problems with mentorinfg her last year. As their was no contract or on site guidelines, and my employer gave and took the responsibility from me with no dissussion. I am very wary and would like to make it more formal but unsure how to go about it. I would apperciate any advice or templates as i am :o starting from scratch.

Thanks

Flosse xD

Thank you for this information. For every student did you have a file with contract, hours of attendence, information given etc. if so can you advise me what i should have in it. please

Flosse

Yes each student had a file with there contact details, details of their crb, contact details incase of a accident any forms from the college or place of study, the above sheets, also any meetings and supervision that took place we filed out a form and both sign this( this was done as in the past i have students tell their college that i dont spent any time with them) this is then photo copied and also put into their file. i hope this makes sense at the moment i can not find my mentoring form on this computer ( new computer I am not sure if i have transfered all the information on her yet) I go an annual leave on saturday i will try to find this and add here. i hope this makes sense as my brain is going on holiday already. If you would like any more information you can alway PM me.

Karen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)