Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Writing Corner/literacy Display

Hi all!

I will be teaching reception come September and am trying to sort my classroom out a bit - Just wondering what you will be putting on your literacy boards as a starter before there is any work to put up or anything.

I have a very large board above my writing table and am just a bit stuck for ideas at the mo- any ideas or even pictures would be greatfully recieved!

Thanks Sarah

With in my setting we use the book a place to learn, from lewisham, in this book it has speech bubbles shopping lsit, and telephone list s to file out , what we do is fill out some of these and put them on display through out he year the children add their own filed out forms. when i go into work on monday i will try to add a photo, I dont have the photos at home i think this makes sense

It's a really useful book for all sorts of ideas.

I agree that it's a fantastic book, well worth the money!

Glad you say that- I've just tried ordering it off of Amazon (out of stock!)

Guest Wolfie

I think you can get it from the Featherstone Education website too....or Play.com even?

Edited by Wolfie

:o Thanks for all the tips so far guys - I will have to search out this book - I'm now thinking something about their names might work...have to wait and see!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)