Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Thanks Marion/continuous Provision

Just wanted to thank marion for her continuous provision that she kindly attached a little while ago.

Have now had time to sit and look at them properly and they are brilliant and so helpful, so again thankyou for that.

Can I just ask if these are kept in a file or displayed for all to see?

Sorry, daft question, but it is Saturday!

Jackie

Erm, didn't write that very clearly did I?

What I should have said was, do others display their continuous provisions in their settings or keep them in files?

Again, it's the weekend!

Just wanted to thank marion for her continuous provision that she kindly attached a little while ago.

Have now had time to sit and look at them properly and they are brilliant and so helpful, so again thankyou for that.

Can I just ask if these are kept in a file or displayed for all to see?

Sorry, daft question, but it is Saturday!

Jackie

HI are these the warrington ones , or some different cp sheets? I would love to see them if they are different. Do you know where I can find them? Thanks

They're in the foundation stage forum, and they've been kindly put up by Jacquie, sorry got the wrong person!!

Don't know if they are the Werrington one's, but they're really good.

Again sorry Jacquie.

Jackie

No worries and Marion does generously contribute a lot of items.

The ones I have done were based on some that Warrington produced- but I altered them putting the learning into the 6 areas and altering them to fit my resources. I also added a few areas. I think others who have downloaded them have done the same. They still seem applicable and are clear and simple, but no doubt people will be altering the way they produce CP plans to fit in with the new EYFS documents. Nothing stands still does it? If I find time I might have a go at developing some new ones to fit.