Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help - Cant Find It Now

A few months ago someone posted their copy of the record system they would be developing in Sept for EYFS.

I stupidly didnt save it and now cant find it anywhere despite trawling through the resouces section.

Basically it was an adapted version of the whole doucument taken form the EYFS except the middle section was blanked out so that we can record achievements in the relevent spaces.

It is the the one with the 6 areas of learning, the months are down the left hand side and look listen and note on the right hand side.

It is 32 pages long!

If anyone knows where I can find it I would be eternally grateful. xx

Have you looked in the Resources section, goose?

If you click on Resource Library, and then on "observation and assessment" there are two documents called "Look Listen and Note for EYFS" or something similar.... Not sure if its what you were looking for but you never know!

Maz

Thanks for the link. It is almost the same one except the one I saw had 4 columms

Months - Development matters(aims) - BIG SPACE FOR US! - Look listen and note.

can you think of anywhere else I can look other than the places suggested, i am starting to think iI am going quite mad!

Or maybe you are the very clever person who posted it and recognise what I am talking about!! :o

Hi, looking for Suffolk maths plans, I came across EYFS observation, recording sheets in 'your topics'

These are by fancy full.

Not sure if these are what you're looking for, but there are 33 pages of them.

I'll keep looking, whilst looking for the maths!

Jackie

Hi, looking for Suffolk maths plans, I came across EYFS observation, recording sheets in 'your topics'

These are by fancy full.

Not sure if these are what you're looking for, but there are 33 pages of them.

I'll keep looking, whilst looking for the maths!

Jackie

thanks so much.xx