Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Font

Hello, does anybody know of a sans serif font which has a number 1 without a little flick at the top and a 9 which looks like a hand-written one (like a backwards p). I want to make some new number flash-cards and I've lost my 2 and 5 so I need to make a completely new set.

Thanks

J

[i'm sure this has been discussed before, J: have you tried a forum search?

I've used handwriting for windows, and sassoon infant which I think both have the correct numerals (and a properly written 4, I think). They are both purchased fonts though....

Maz

(off now to check them both to make sure I'm telling the truth!)

Ooer - the sassoon font does have the little flick at the top of the one, but the nine is as you described. And handwriting for windows seems to have de-installed itself altogether :o

Edited by HappyMaz

Thanks, but Technicbold seems to have a nine which looks like an inverted six. I went into school today (again) and found my missing numbers, thank goodness. So the panic's over. But thanks anyway for your suggestions.

J

• 2 months later...

I downloaded some number cards from bbc numbertime website. I think their idea was to use them as a mobile. The numerals are basically an outline inside of which a start point and an arrow for direction of writing is given. I thought they were quite useful from that point of view and used them to create a 'numberline toolcard' for my children to use as support for a variety of numeracy based work.

AOB

• 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)