Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

We Are All Special / Ourselves Topic Ideas

Hi,

I'm unsure if someone else has posted a similar request for ideas - my attempts to search on forum posts have proved relatively unsuccesful!!

I have recently qualified after a PGCE in Early Years and am currently attempting to start planning for September. I will be teaching Reception and am hoping to sort my medium term plan for our topic 'We are all special/Ourselves' - I've not received much guidance re structuring medium term plans and I have not received any previously used plans from school and would truly appreciate any help or ideas as unsure how to start.

Many thanks and hope I'm not being cheeky!!

Becky

Edited by Guest

Hi BK, if you go to the end of this page, scrool down there is a whole section on ourselves and lots of good ideas. Hope you can find it.

Hi BK, if you go to the end of this page, scrool down there is a whole section on ourselves and lots of good ideas. Hope you can find it.

Wow! How long has that been there Ger? :o

Welcome to the Forum, BKFlamer!

Maz

Hello BKflamer, a warm welcome from me too, hope you enjoy what you find, and hopefully are inspired with lots of ideas for your 'we are all special/ourselves' plans. :o

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)