Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Birth To Three Report

spiceye

Hi All,

I am in the middle of writing tons of reports for children in the FS who are leaving nursery to go to 'BIG' school! I use the 6 areas of the FS stage to write what children can do.

However, I have a few children who are still using Birth to Three leaving for various reasons, does anyone have a report format from BT3 that they use?

Thanks

Hi - doing exactly same you at the moment - up to my eyes in "reports" - I have changed their meaning now and call them "celebration" - and we have started with new eyfs so we still have six areas of learing and write in the terms of the child ie. under PSED for one of my 2 year olds I have written "I need my key-person to give me a cuddle in the morning when my mum leaves me, but after a few mins I am happy to explore the toys on my own". - This may well help a bit, but I wonder whether by this time next year, we will be doing differntly ie under unique child etc etc.

Dot :o

Um.......now you got me thinking.... as we are still using BT3 observation booklets (not changing to 1st Sept) all my evidence is based around BT3, so may be easier to write findings under the 4 areas.

As of Sept ALL my reports will be under the 6 headings as per EYFS - I think it will be heaps easier that way.

Thanks again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)