Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Level 4

Hi

Looking into maybe completing a level 4 qualification, but having looked around i have been unable to find one stsrting or running in Essex. Does any one out there know of any centres/colleges running a level 4 in Essex please.

Many Thanks

o40

Hi oakly40, Sorry can't help with your query but I'vemoved your post to Training and Professional development which may help to generate more replies. :o

Peggy

Hi Oakley

Not sure who is running the level 4 courses but what about the open university? I think the first two modules of the foundation degree equal a level 4 qualification. Some one with more ou knowledge will be able to help more.

You're quite right, Lou.

E123 and E124 together are recognised as Level 4. You can do them together or consecutively, however if you find it hard to organise your time I would recommend the consecutive alternative. There'll be courses starting in October; try this number - 08453006090; e-mail general-enquiries@open.ac.uk or here

Sue

Hi

Looking into maybe completing a level 4 qualification, but having looked around i have been unable to find one stsrting or running in Essex. Does any one out there know of any centres/colleges running a level 4 in Essex please.

Many Thanks

o40

Yes agree with the OU Im based in Essex and went off to Bps Stortford on a saturday for one and St Albans for the other - but I know they had them in Chelmsford and if you are a bit closer to London there were loads of places there you could go. Lots of support via tutors and the 1st class forum and have actually met a couple of good friends online from doing the course Go for it I say

Where in Essex are you? When I did my Level 3 & Level 4 at Suffolk College in Ipswich, there were some people on the courses who lived in Essex rather than Suffolk. Suffolk College are offering CACHE level 4 plus others but my mouse is playing up so I can't post a link!

Hi

Not sure where in Essex you are but i completed my NVQ2 & NVQ3 (just finished) at Havering College, they do offer the level 4 because I have looked into this myself. Just can't decide whether to go for level 4 or start towards the FDA. Anyway hope this helps.

Kris

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Preschool Learning Alliance run a level 4 course. Contact them direct, they will be able to help. The tutor for most of Essex is Katy Parsons.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)