Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Parent Questionnaire

Hello! Does anyone have a questionnaire they send out to parents to find out how they feel about overall care/education etc?? I'm just finishing my first year as pre-school owner/supervisor and feel it would be helpful to get some feedback from the parents...

Thanking you in advance (hopefully!)

Cath

Ive got one from off here, im sure of it. (or i may be crazy!!)

Have a search and see if theres one in the resources section.

sorry i cant be of more help, but its loaded on a different computer. x

Guest Wolfie

Peggy definitely posted a really good one on here, I'm sure it's in the Resource Library?

Peggy definitely posted a really good one on here, I'm sure it's in the Resource Library?

AAAH, I've done a search in forum and own computer but can't find mine but I did find examples previously posted on the forum from other members that may be useful.

Peggy

parent_questionairre_from_fsf_2.doc

Parent_Questionnaire_1_.doc

Parents_and_Carers_Questionnaire_ofsted_template.doc

Many many thanks everyone! Peggy it looks as though you have been very VERY busy catching up with all of the posts!! Late night!?!

Cath

well spotted cath, I am truly addicted, don't want to miss anything. I must admit i was a bit annoyed I couldn't find the questionairre I had produced but since closing my preschool in december I have gradually been deleting 'stuff' off my computer, a type of letting go still xD And guess what I deleted all my kitemark, quality assurance work, including parent questionairres only this week. Typical, you save things for ages then think I haven't needed this for x amount of months/years, only to want it the day after you've thrown it away, sods law I guess.

Anyway, hope you found the other examples useful, please share when you've done yours and maybe save others a lot of time. :o

Peggy

Do you have trouble getting your questionnaires back?

In the last 4 years that i have been sending them out i have never received more than about 10 or 11 back out of the 90+ sent out despite offering a £10 Early Learning centre token for one pulled from a hat so this year i wasn't going to bother even sending one out.........until i read the new SEF (thanks to this wonderful site posting it) the day before sports day!!

i printed them out last night and this morning I headed over to the field and while the parents were waiting for the children to arrive i handed them out with pens and out of the 50 or so handed out i got 45 back!!

because we got such a high return it was actually worth doing

oh and for the first time and due to the short amount of time i didn't even offer the gift token because i hadn't had time to buy one

• 1 month later...

WOW THATS GR8, im soooo glad i joined

my parents dont bother to send back anything i hand out like questionnaires,

but they ask me as a childminder to take child and letters into school for them

guess childminders are still the little people compaired to school run nurseryes?

but with pens at the ready i will ask for parents to fill out questionnaire before they leave my setting

who knows it might work? lol

andrea

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)