Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nvq 3 Unit 305

Just coming to end of nvq level 3, and found a empty box. unit 305 protect and promote childrens rights. question asks the benefits of multi professional, multi agency approach in maximising childrens experiences and learning drawing on local communities and external expertise. ANY IDEAS PLEASE :o

I'm not familiar with the NVQ standards but maybe a look at the United Nations Conventions may help get you started

HERE

GOOD LUCK on completing your NVQ, definately light at the end of the tunnel eh?

Peggy

I put, something along the lines of the welfare of the children being the oblective of all agenices so working together would provide a consistent approach, and allow for greater information sharing and pooling of ideas, which would allow each agency to show it true potential,after all they should all be working for the same goal.

hope that helps

• 3 weeks later...
Just coming to end of nvq level 3, and found a empty box. unit 305 protect and promote childrens rights. question asks the benefits of multi professional, multi agency approach in maximising childrens experiences and learning drawing on local communities and external expertise. ANY IDEAS PLEASE :o

Hi i hope this helps i've just passed my nvq level3

The benefits of a multi agency approach in safeguarding children and young people have been set up so that any concerns raised with regards to a child can be registered. The council have a multi agency responsibility involving Children’s Services, Health, Police, voluntary groups, parents, carers, schools and others to ensure that children are safe and protected and must have a designated person for child protection matters.

The practitioner and other professionals in assessing and profiling development and when and where they may have any concerns about a child’s development. Share any concerns that you have with staff, the child’s parents or carers and advise them of a way forward and put a plan of action into place to try and encourage the child’s development. This can be done by using a common assessment form (CAF) where you can refer children who have development delays for example a speech impediment.

Zoe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)