Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Border Designs

can anyone point me in the right direction where i can find some border designs for children to write in the middle for use in writing area - already had quick look on Sparklebox

I made my own recently for a message writing activity.

Did a search on google images for things like Power Rangers, Ben 10 etc and then drew a box around the outside in Word. Very quick and easy and you can add writing guidelines in the middle if you wish. You can change the position of the image/colour of the box lines etc to vary how the sheets look. Someone also suggested using a photograph of the child to make it personalised headed notepaper but only after I'd run off reams on the laser printer!

I found this easier because I wanted to make 'writing paper' that would tempt the boys especially (although they like Dora the Explorer too!) :o Both boys and girls enjoyed 'writing' on their favourite character's letterhead!

Maz

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)