Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Advertising Signs

Can anyone help??A couple of weeks ago, i received an advert through the post, for noticeboard/advertising signs, which were very reasonably priced, weatherproof and a good size.Now, I cannot find it, and would like to buy a new sign!! The ones i'm after were white with either straight edges, or arched at the top........did anyone else get this mailing???who is the company??help!! :o

Sorry, didn't see it. xD

We have an 'A' frame board that we use to advertise with, this is placed outside of our front door, which happens to be in a pedestrian walk way. :o

I just went to our local sign makers in the town and they made it up for me, I think it cost about £120 (6 years ago). They have just amended it for me to change the opening times and they charged me £25 + VAT which I thought was very reasonable.

It may be worth looking locally, then when and if any changes are needed they will have everything to hand and can possibly change it within the day rather than having to wait weeks for its return.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)