Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Staff Lunches

can anyone help in answering this question. thank you.

i want to start preparing food on premises, can anyone tell me, when the children's food (lunch) are being prepared, do you prepare the staff food with it. its urgent i know. pls thank you

Not 100% sure what you are asking here!

We provide all meals for the children throughout the day and all are prepared on the premisis. Staff have the opportunity to request a lunch (the same as the children) in which they pay £1 for, the rest bring their own or visit the shop to buy it.

our staff take it in turns to cook daily on site, the staff have the option of eating with the children, they all do and pay for it, they eat the same as the children. I ask them that if they want to eat anything dramatically different (like my sandwhich, crisps and coke) that they eat it in their hour lunch break as it is not fair on the children. Everything is cooked at the same time and served at the same time.

Not 100% sure what you are asking here!

We provide all meals for the children throughout the day and all are prepared on the premisis. Staff have the opportunity to request a lunch (the same as the children) in which they pay £1 for, the rest bring their own or visit the shop to buy it.

thank you for answering my question, definitely will provide food for children, wot i want to know is do i prepare food for staff as well.

You are not obligated to provide food for staff... it depends on your set up.

Are you expecting staff to work through lunchtime? How many hours will they be working through the day?

If you can give a little more info to your situation it will become easier to answer your question :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)