Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Linking Eyfs To Ecm And Standards

Lucy P

I am just about to start the EYFS training with my staff and realised that i could probably encompass the accreditation we have just started and the Self Evaluation Toolkit at the same time, considering it is all in the same vein.

Problem is the S E Toolkit is catorgorised by Every Child Matters, Accreditation by National Standards and obviously EYFS by the four areas.

Does anyone know whether these things have been linked anywhere, so we could deal with similar sections of each document at the same time?

Guest Wolfie

In the Resource Library there's something under the Inspection and Self-evaluation sub-heading - that might be what you're looking for?

Edited by Wolfie

We have been told the new EYFS rolls seven docs into one;

Birth to Three

Foundation Stage Profile

National standards and all of their amendments

Hope that helps x

• 1 year later...
I am just about to start the EYFS training with my staff and realised that i could probably encompass the accreditation we have just started and the Self Evaluation Toolkit at the same time, considering it is all in the same vein.

Problem is the S E Toolkit is catorgorised by Every Child Matters, Accreditation by National Standards and obviously EYFS by the four areas.

Does anyone know whether these things have been linked anywhere, so we could deal with similar sections of each document at the same time?

Lucy, did u ever manage to solve your problem , and if so what was the answer ? Denise

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)