Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Just Great!

narnia

:o Just wanted to say what a great few days i'm having!! Went to see Bon Jovi last night, so darned good i wish i could afford to go again!!! what a night!! And tonight, I am, with blessing and support of all the parents at our setting,off to Glastonbury,and going with my other member of staff, so the setting is closed tomorrow, so we can have a day of R&R !!Most of the parents have actually said..'you work so hard, you deserve a day off, hope you really enjoy it'! Isn't that just lovely??And, to cap it off, our numbers have significantly increased over the last few weeks, as those same wonderful parents have been spreading the word about how great they think we are.Just when I was despairing how low our numbers are, today we were FULL xD:(:(:(

What a lovely post to read. xD I predict that you are so appreciated that the sun WILL SHINE tomorrow. Have a great day (or is it a weekend :o ) won't you. :(

Peggy

Not one of those who got stuck in the car park for 2 hours last night then!!

Hope you have a good weekend.. forecast 2nite is good for once.. perhaps not the usual mud bath..

Inge

We're having a bit of rain at the moment but its only light showers come and see me I'm stewarding in the family camping just near the Kids Field!! No rest and relaxation for me but it should be fun we had a couple walking through dressed up as a monkey complete with monkey feet and his girlfriend dressed up as a pig. They had special drinking straws set up!! That was on Weds night we see it all by the end of the weekend.

My husband has just walked through the door he's been working there all day so no doubt he'll have some tales to tell!! I think all the family camping is full now so ask at the pedestrian gate where there are spaces when you walk in.

Glad to hear your pre-school is doing well.

Rained last night and is drizzley here today... hope it clears up for anyone at the festival...I will be listening to it from my back garden and using my own toilet!! :o

Hope you have a good day, I agree we do deserve to have a bit of R & R from time to time. xD and its great that your parents support you. :(

However, on a low note, :( I hope the funding people don't catch wind of your closure (that's if you are in receipt of NEF) as they do not allow you to claim funding and then close for a day for no valid reason. We were told that you can't have the funding and close for cleaning days, training days etc, and they can if they wish reclaim that days NEF back from you!!!. :o

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND. Have a few beers for the rest of us who are stuck at home doing boring work! :(

Have a great weekend! Its great to hear that your parents are so supportive - they obviously really value you and that really affirms all the hard work you do! You must be doing a fantastic job, and its great to actually be aware of the positive impact you're having - often people don't let you know when you're doing well, only when they feel you could ne doing better! So well done and ENJOY! :o