Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

End Of Year Reports

My Reception end of year reports are really jaded.

Any suggestions or help please?

How much do other people write?

The funniest comment I heard from a friend was Woodwork - a waste of wood (Yes, it was a long time ago.) Any other funny comments to cheer me up while I am beavering away.

Thanks

I helped my 80 yr old mum move yeasterday and we came across my dads (passes away 10 yrs ago) old school reports, I had a quick scan read and although not particularly funny, they were very 'eloquantly' written. I'll share some of the comments later when I have more time to post.

I do recall a list of 'report comments' being posted before, again will see if I can find them, in the meantime maybe someone else will be along soon who knows where they are and put in a link for you. :o

Peggy

sample_report.doc

Hi

Here's a copy of our reports. We put a couple of photos in and I quite like them. They're mostly based on wording from the FSP but we try to put it in more parent friendly language with some comments from observations on what children choose to do, or topics they've enjoyed. Our parents like them more than the reports further up the school - mostly because of the pictures I think!

Good luck with doing yours Elbee.

Thanks Kaloufl

I really like your sample report. It's always so helpful to see what others do.

Other comments from long ago come to mind - 'so laid back he's horizontal',

'all there but never here'. Please keep posting. It's funny how many avoidance tactics I'm employing just because I've set the day aside to do my reports.

I'm using avoidance tactics too Elbee. Supposed to be doing my FD assignment but............!! :(

I do have 10 reports to do next week for pre-school leavers and I've never done them before. We have always used the formal wording of the profile. However, these samples from Peggy and Kaloufi are fantastic.

Thank you so much for sharing. :o

And thank you to the original author of Peggy's samples! xD

We were always told you must start with the positive.

.......... 's handwriting has really improved this year - this has highlighted her poor spelling and the miserable content of her writing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)