Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Continuous Provision Sheets For Areas

Hi

These have been mentioned in a number of posts regarding EYFS planning. Does anyone have a template of this or a website where you have been able to download the from and then edit for your own setting. I think these are important to have in the areas of learning and will work well alongside the long term planning

Thanks

look here in the resource library under long term planning and there are some sheets submitted by JaquieL a while ago now but are still relevant .. we adapted them and have just begun to add to them as we also want one for role play and outdoors. but this may take me a while as we are so busy at the moment!

resource library is worth a browse for lots of useful things!

Inge

I know I am being thick, but how do you open a resource in the resource library? I followed the link, but then it just gave me info about the file and I couldn't open it! :o

I know I am being thick, but how do you open a resource in the resource library? I followed the link, but then it just gave me info about the file and I couldn't open it! :o

Theres a button at the bottom that says, " Download File".

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)