Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

4000th Post Today

Rea

Having a bit of time on my hands this morning I decided to read my first post, this was promted by all the new members arriving and because I'd just noticed my number of posts was about to reach 4000. I just wondered how or even if, I had said hello to everyone.

Well, I found myself reading a few of my old topics and have to say I certainly knew how to moan when I was in charge of playgroup! Apparently the place drove me potty to a certain extent.

In my defence, I do still remember some of the occasions when I came on here to rant and rave, so I know they were big issues at the time, but I think somewhere since leaving I have lost my sense of humour, so it couldnt have been all bad.

You lot certainly helped me in those early days and beyond. But dont go anywhere...I've got a job interview in a couple of weeks time and if the setting agree with my thoughts that the job should be mine, then watch out, I know exactly where to come now xD:o

WOW well done on your 4000th post, all prolific words of wisdom, humour and rant I'm sure (and not necessarily in that order :o ) I must admit Rea when I first joined yours was a name I got to know and recognise as a familiar friend really quickly. :(

Here's to many many more posts. :(

Good luck with your interview, I do hope they are like minded to you xD

Peggy

Oh, crikey!!!

What a 'plonker' I sound! As a matter of interest, I was awaiting a revision operation on my replacement hip (following a fall at Rock City - say no more! :o ) so had a fair bit of spare time on my hands - could account fr the incredible posting rate I had in the early days. :(

Thanks for the helping hand, Rea xD

Oh, PS -how have I got to 5000 + posts? Have I been posting in my sleep??

I think we should find a hobby!!

And thanks Peggy for your kind words. Remiss of me not to say it sooner, but I was wondering who this Sue R is and what ever did she do with the other one :oxD

The interview needs no luck, though its kind of you all to send it. The job will be mine and it would be foolish if not a little worrying, if they didnt see it.

Oh, crikey!!!

What a 'plonker' I sound! As a matter of interest, I was awaiting a revision operation on my replacement hip (following a fall at Rock City - say no more! :o ) so had a fair bit of spare time on my hands - could account fr the incredible posting rate I had in the early days. :(

Thanks for the helping hand, Rea xD

Oh, PS -how have I got to 5000 + posts? Have I been posting in my sleep??

Well you have a 1000 more posts than Rea, yet joined just a few months before her...............not sure what I'm pointing out here, (vino taking effect :( )

belated CONGRATULATIONS on you 5000th. :(

Peggy

I think we should find a hobby!!

And thanks Peggy for your kind words. Remiss of me not to say it sooner, but I was wondering who this Sue R is and what ever did she do with the other one :(:(

The interview needs no luck, though its kind of you all to send it. The job will be mine and it would be foolish if not a little worrying, if they didnt see it.

Love the positive thoughts re interview :o , as they say, their loss if you don't get it. xD

Peggy

p.s. quote "but I was wondering who this Sue R is and what ever did she do with the other one :( :wacko:

not sure I 'get' this, are you referring to the other Sue? Just that I recall when I first joined I needed to differentiate between the 2 Sue's. xD

not sure I 'get' this, are you referring to the other Sue? Just that I recall when I first joined I needed to differentiate between the 2 Sue's.

No other Sue involved Peggy. I read a couple of Sue R's early posts and felt a difference with then and now. Cant put it into words though, even though I've just sat here trying to think what it is. :o

Goodness Rea, 4000 posts already! And now I've just wasted several minutes reading old posts - particularly the thread in which Sue first said hi to me. Those were dark days indeed! :o It seems I too often came on to have a bit of a moan about playgroup. :( It's quite an interesting archive of our lives isn't it. xD

I went back and looked at my first few posts, very interesting reading. If only I'd known when I was so happy getting my job how wrong I was about it all maybe I could have been saved a lot of upset and illness but hey ho, I've come out the other side and got a much better job because of it!