Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyfs Parent Information

spiceye

Our LEA provided the leaflet above, we just ask for more copies if we need them, and we display the poster next to our learning wall / planning/ other info we have to give parents for EYFS

Inge

• 2 weeks later...

:o We got sent some leaflets today to be given out to parent form our local council.

They were only published in may the telephone number on the leaflet is 0800 055 6874 ( the family information service)

It is called Your guide to the Early Years Foundation Stage "What does it mean for you and your child?"

Hope this helpsxxx

:o We got sent some leaflets today to be given out to parent form our local council.

They were only published in may the telephone number on the leaflet is 0800 055 6874 ( the family information service)

It is called Your guide to the Early Years Foundation Stage "What does it mean for you and your child?"

Hope this helpsxxx

Did these leaflets get sent to Reception classes? I am an F1 teacher and have not received anything like this.

:o sarah , don,t know but as i am in the grounds of a school I wll speak to foundation teacher in the morning and get back to you.

You caould still phone them as the lady was very helpful even when i asked for a further 60 leaflets

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)