Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Continuous Curriculum Photos In A Book?

Guest Wolfie

"A Place to Learn" is the book that I've suggested....we need Matt to come back and tell us if we're going round in circles! :o

I've just spent my Saturday at Wingate Early Years Conference and purchased a photo cd of their continuous provision which is available email w.trainingbase100@durhamlea.org.uk or phonr 01429 837 572

I've just spent my Saturday at Wingate Early Years Conference and purchased a photo cd of their continuous provision which is available email w.trainingbase100@durhamlea.org.uk or phonr 01429 837 572

Did you enjoy the conference. Out of interest how much did it cost to go? its just I noticed that there is another one coming up in a a couple of weeks!

I had a really interesting day unfortunately Claire Warden couldn't be there due to the death of her mum but Dr Margy Whalley stepped in for the morning session and Sue Pearson spoke in the afternoon. I came away some ideas to use and some others to tweak. It cost £130 for the day and the food was wonderful :o

• 2 months later...

Tried the link for some reason it is not working Marion?

If the one you are referring to is from the post above, this is an email address, not a web address. :o

wow it looks great Marion and i will be doing my best with my £150 budget for the year ha ha .i shouldnt complain because its 50 more than last year.

• 1 month later...

These are wonderful! You can do this in any provision as I went to see a Leading Early Years teaching in my county last year and she had made an amazing environment in an old Victorian building. Here are a few!

post-14926-1225388233_thumb.jpg post-14926-1225388429_thumb.jpg

post-14926-1225388394_thumb.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)