Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Planning For The New Eyfs

Hi, our setting is in the process of changing our planning sheets, but i feel we are thinking to complicatedand putting too much into them. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions or ideas on what to include and what really does not need to be on there.

I Would be very grateful for any help. Thanx :o

Hi Becstar

Welcome to the forum if you click on resources on the left hand side panel and click on resource library you may find some useful examples of planning in there

Below is a link to a forum topic on planning with examples of planning

planning

Hi Becstar

Welcome to the forum if you click on resources on the left hand side panel and click on resource library you may find some useful examples of planning in there

:o i had not seen that i only joined about 10 mins ago so any advise is great. Thank you xx

Hi Becstar!

Welcome from me. too :o

Don't be too hasty to change things, take a long hard look at what you do now, things really haven't changed much, practice-wise...we've only changed the links to elgs where necessary.

Sue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)