Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Action Plan

Hi, I am in the process of writing my action plan for Sept. Has anybody got any examples of an action plan i can have a look at?

Can you give us a bit more information Rocket? Is it an action plan for your classroom/area of expertise? Or maybe a year group or FS plan? Or a setting development plan? I can't think of any more! :D

It is a plan of action to improve upon certain areas within the FS unit such as outdoor area, planning, assessments and how we will use the central area. Thanks

I prioritised all the things that we needed to change and then wrote down an action plan- with help from mundia (a forum 'guru'). My action plan is specific to issues within our nursery and it is the first time i had to do something of this sort.(didn't know where to begin) You could have a look at it as a starting point but bin it if it isn't what you want or need.

Or just give me your opinion!!

Here goes...........

Leo

Action_Plan_for_Nursery____2004.doc

Thanks Leo it is very simuilar to the one i am writing. At least i feel i am on the right track now after looking at yours. Thanks for that.

• 5 years later...

Hi everyone

I am just having to write my first ever action plan for Nursery. It is great to know I am heading down the right track. Phew

Thank you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)