Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dissertation Help And Ideas

:o Hi everyone I am quite new to this and am enjoying reading everyones interests. Has anybody got any advice or help - I am doing my Degree dissertation and my current title is: A STUDY TO SUPPORT PARENT PARTNERSHIPS:

UNDERSTANDING SOCIAL AND EMOTIONAL AND LITERACY DEVELOPMENT THROUGH STORY SACKS.

Has anybody got any ideas, I have done a lot of research and am going to give questionnaires to parents of my setting, I am a childminder. Also a questionnaire for practitioners on whether they use story sacks in their setting, perhaps I could post a questionnaire for anybody to complete if they have the time, I see that others have done this and it would be great.

Would be grateful for any advice or ideas on how I could make this work.

Many Thanks

Deb

Guest Wolfie

Welcome to the forum Deb! :o

That sounds like a great dissertation topic and I'm sure people will be along shortly with lots of ideas and information for you. By all means, post a questionnaire - there have been quite a few on here recently!

Welcome to the Forum Deb!

What an interesting dissertation topic. I'm happy to fill in a questionnaire - if you email it to via the messages thing I'll do it and send it back to you.

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)