Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mentor For The Foundation Degree

I am currently on a transistion course to the foundation degree, and looking for a critical mentor can anyone help.

Guest Wolfie

I think it is usually suggested that you approach someone at your place of work or someone who knows your work - is that possible for you? I've just mentored one of my work colleagues through the Foundation Degree and much of my support involved helping her to establish the links between theory and her practice.

If you can't find anyone, there's thousands of people on here who'll help you through it! :o

• 5 months later...
I am currently on a transistion course to the foundation degree, and looking for a critical mentor can anyone help.

Did you find a mentor to support you for the Foundation Degree?

Did you find a mentor to support you for the Foundation Degree?

hi i found having a critical mentor a really useful resource as they can help with subject matter and ideas hope you find one Camis

Welcome to the Forum, camis

Woud love to know more about you and your work!

Maz

Hi Maz im in childrens centres i have done about 13 years in pre-school and changed to childrens centres ealier this year Camis

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)