Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Book Reference

hi i would appricraite you help. I have used a quote from a book, got the name but forgot to get the who and where it was published.

The book is called -Young children in the family and the community by Janet Gonzales-Mena,

Flosse

hi i would appricraite you help. I have used a quote from a book, got the name but forgot to get the who and where it was published.

The book is called -Young children in the family and the community by Janet Gonzales-Mena,

Flosse

Here's the link to Google books, Flosse. Hope its what you're looking for!

Maz

You're welcome - should have said that if you haven't used Google books before, just go to the usual google site, click 'More' at the top of the page and select 'Books'.

You can put in any text - part of a quote, author's name or book title and it usually finds it for you. Sometimes you can view whole pages of text, others just point you to Amazon or wherever.

Very useful for assignment writing!

Maz