Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nvq

any suggestions on an activity which would help to cover lots of boxes in units 307 and 308. we are doing water as our theme after half term and i would appreciate any ideas as really want to get these two signed off. thanks .

Siobhan,

I'm no longer familiar with the units since they were changed. Perhaps you could help me out - what are units 307 and 308 about? :o

307 promoting health and physical development, 308 promoting well being and resilliance

Hi Siobhan -

I think you need to be a bit more explicit here if you would like some help. Listing the unit numbers and asking for ideas is not really sufficient - you need to detail the requirement, and then perhaps say what you've thought about and what you're struggling with. There are plenty of practitioners here who may be able to help you out, but they may not have done the NVQ and simply be offering help from their own experience. If you don't give them any context they're unlikely to be able to suggest anything.

Particularly with the NVQ, it's not really a question of coming here and asking for 'The Answer'. If you have time, have a quick look at these suggestions for when you're asking for help. :o

Hi Siobhan,

I have merged your two topics together. :o

It seems to me that getting the children to help prepare and then eat snack would cover a great deal. Also an obstacle course, particularly if you get the children to help each other out, would also cover a great deal. xD If I were you I wouldn't get too caught up on fitting them to a particular topic as many activities do not lend themselves well to this and there is a danger that the topic takes over from the learning intentions. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)