Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Pc Software

Hi I have just got funding for a new Pc for a playgroup for pre-school children. Does anyone know of any good software available or were I could look that will link into the curriculum.

Monica

We use Pink Cow

You can trial software before buying, they help with choices and will search to find something if you need it. They are very helpful and we have found they will extend a trial period if you need to

Inge

We use Pink Cow

You can trial software before buying, they help with choices and will search to find something if you need it. They are very helpful and we have found they will extend a trial period if you need to

Inge

Thanks Inge, I went on to have a look at it's just what I am looking for.

Hi

First time posting on here after subscribing

I am in charge of ICT at our school and teach in Reception. I have enhanced our ICT in Nursery and Reception with lots of different software

I would recommend looking at Q and D Multimedia software - Beep Beep and Beep - great for mouse control and simple for the children to use with no instructions. Also new Literacy title - Early Literacy with Dog and Cat = retelling 5 traditional tales

Feel free to PM for more information or reply on here

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)